Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Plate Type Wort Chiller for Sale  (Read 903 times)

Offline russtuff

• 1st Kit
Plate Type Wort Chiller for Sale
« on: February 01, 2021, 12:29:58 pm »
I have a plate chiller by Duda Diesel for sale.  There is nothing wrong with it:  I just no longer use it - switched to counterflow to whirlpool hoppy beers.

Model B23-23-30.  If I could figure out how to attach photos I would have added them.

I paid $140 for it new, and would like to get $75 for it.  I have a couple of quick-connect fittings attached for the beer side.

If you are interested, please reply to this post and I can share the photos with you directly.  This is my first post, so maybe I am restricted...

Thanks,
Russ
Franklin, MA

Offline jeffy

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Tampa, Fl
Re: Plate Type Wort Chiller for Sale
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2021, 01:27:51 pm »
I have a plate chiller by Duda Diesel for sale.  There is nothing wrong with it:  I just no longer use it - switched to counterflow to whirlpool hoppy beers.

Model B23-23-30.  If I could figure out how to attach photos I would have added them.

I paid $140 for it new, and would like to get $75 for it.  I have a couple of quick-connect fittings attached for the beer side.

If you are interested, please reply to this post and I can share the photos with you directly.  This is my first post, so maybe I am restricted...

Thanks,
Russ
Franklin, MA
No, you are not alone.  Everybody has problems posting pictures.  You have to post them to another site, like photobucket, and then attach a link to it using the "insert image" icon.
Jeff Gladish, Tampa (989.3, 175.1 Apparent Rennarian)
Homebrewing since 1990
AHA member since 1991, now a lifetime member
BJCP judge since 1995