Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Turnkey (and I mean Turnkey!) All Grain System for Sale  (Read 982 times)

Offline newporta03

• 1st Kit
Turnkey (and I mean Turnkey!) All Grain System for Sale
« on: April 25, 2021, 07:17:47 am »
You won't find a better deal for an entire electric setup for brewing, fermenting, bottling AND kegging! Also included is a kegerator and a temp controlled fermentation chamber. The setup is 100% complete and can get you brewing today - literally has everything you need. Im sadly giving up home-brewing so EVERYTHING must go. I just did my last brew on the system to ensure everything is working. Asking $2000; located in Chantilly, Virginia. The system includes lots more than listed, but some highlights are below:

-Original 120V Unibrau 10G All-in-one electric system. The link to the latest version of the system is below. Mine is closest to the “Basic” trim level but with a plate chiller: https://brausupply.com/collections/unibrau/products/unibrau-all-in-one-electric-brew-system
-Stainless Steel Cart
-2 x 5 gallon ball lock kegs
-2 x 2.5 gallon ball lock kegs; one is missing the “in” gas dip tube ($7 part)
-Cereal Killer Grain Mill
-Grifo Bottle Capper and bottle caps, 39 x bottles, 2 plastic bottle carrying crates, bottle drying rack
-Kegerator, Keg Supplies and CO2 canister (240V - requires transformer)
-Fermentation Chamber Freezer - great for lagering with Ink Bird temp control (240V - requires transformer)
-240V transformer for kegerator and fermentation chamber
-Refractometer and pH meter
-LeMotte Water Test Kit
-Erlenmeyer Flask and Magnetic Stirrer
-2 x different size hop baskets
-Misc. cleaning supplies, hoses, buckets, cleaning supplies, etc.

I'll send pictures upon request. Please only contact if seriously interested. Thanks!