Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Just "Don't Do It"  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Lazy Ant Brewing

• Brewmaster
Just "Don't Do It"
« on: January 11, 2019, 08:37:05 am »
The type on the article on Northern Brown Ale on page 33 in the Jan-Feb issue is illegible in my copy because the printer attempted to reverse type out of a medium yellow background. 

I've tried four times to read it and have given up each time.

FYI, alert students should learn about the perils of reversing type out of light backgrounds in their beginning graphic arts for printing class.
It's easier to read brewing books and get information from the forum than to sacrifice virgins to appease the brewing gods when bad beer happens!

Offline mainebrewer

• Brewmaster
Re: Just "Don't Do It"
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 10:28:42 am »
Yeah, that page and a couple of other sections where they did something similar, made for a very tough read!
"It's not that people are ignorant, it's just that they know so much that just isn't true." Ronald Reagan

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2019, 11:01:43 am »
Please email your concerns to Zymurgy editor Dave Carpenter....dave@brewersassoiation,org
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:48:56 am by denny »
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline RC

• Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2019, 11:07:37 am »
I initially had trouble with this also but then I put on my x-ray glasses, and then it was fine.

Offline Soniaw

• 1st Kit
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 06:58:26 am »
I didn't know about that, so thanks for the info. Personally I am so happy that I bought a printer these days and it is incredibly convenient. Now I print everything I need for university and I don't waste time going somewhere in the city and printing. I found on this site https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/samsung-SL-M2020W-toner the printer I wanted for a long time and now it has made my life easier.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 03:17:24 am by Soniaw »