Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: BrewKettle White Rajah  (Read 855 times)

Offline MadDawg

• 1st Kit
BrewKettle White Rajah
« on: March 19, 2021, 07:54:19 am »
Hey y'all, new to the AHA and semi new to brewing (a few years under my belt, COVID really ramped me up though). I used to live in Cincinnati and could get my hands on an IPA called White Rajah from BrewKettle, probably my favorite IPA. I've since moved and can no longer get it, but want to try my hand at Cloning it or at least making something similar! Anyone had it before and could give me some pointers on making my own? Doesn't necessarily have to be a clone but I do miss it very much. I've reached out to them a couple times and see if they would give me some guidance but no luck.

Here's how they describe it on their website: "A West Coast style IPA full of citrus-like and tropical fruit like hop flavor and aroma with an assertive yet smooth bitter finish….malt, take a back seat, please."

Thanks all!

Offline allenhuerta

• Brewer
Re: BrewKettle White Rajah
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2021, 08:19:03 am »
I would honestly just email the brewery. See if they can help you out. I don't know if you frequented the place and ever talked to the brewer but that's where you'd get the best information. If your lucky, someone here might have a clue but the source is always best.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Offline goose

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2021, 08:30:14 am »
The director of brewing operations at the BrewKettle is Jack Kephart.  He and I belonged to the same brew club (SAAZ) for a while. He doesn't come anymore since he is so busy at the brewery

He may be able to point you in the right direction
Goose Steingass
Wooster, OH
Society of Akron Area Zymurgists (SAAZ)
Wayne County Brew Club
Mansfield Brew Club
BJCP Certified

Offline HopDen

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2021, 03:14:26 pm »
I can't help with the recipe but I can attest to the fact that it is one delicious beer!! Not a big fan of the style but this one is great!

Good Luck!!