Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Next Fermenter  (Read 4401 times)

Offline beersk

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • In the night!
Re: Next Fermenter
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2021, 09:03:52 am »

So you quit and sold Yellowhammer? That must've been during my quiet years on here (2017-to present).

Gosh, I wish. Long story but I am still a shareholder. Aside from shareholder meetings have nothing to do with the company. I don't even drink the beer and I'm trying to get bought out. It's ugly.
Sorry to hear about this. I thought it was your baby and you'd be in it for life as the brewmaster. I guess things change just like people. Marriage is not on my list of life goals :)
Jesse

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2021, 11:01:41 am »

So you quit and sold Yellowhammer? That must've been during my quiet years on here (2017-to present).

Gosh, I wish. Long story but I am still a shareholder. Aside from shareholder meetings have nothing to do with the company. I don't even drink the beer and I'm trying to get bought out. It's ugly.
Sorry to hear about this. I thought it was your baby and you'd be in it for life as the brewmaster. I guess things change just like people. Marriage is not on my list of life goals :)

Yeah, long story but I let the power structure leave me behind because i was too trusting. They haven't won any awards since I left. Trying very hard to get bought out. If things work out I'd consider opening another brewery but NO PARTNERS.

Offline coolman26

• Brewmaster
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2021, 09:38:32 pm »
I started with a partner, never again will I do that. He spent his time fishing at the lake, I spent it at work. I got the last laugh, I hope you do too!
Jeff B

Offline wiscobrew

• 1st Kit
« Reply #48 on: April 13, 2021, 08:33:13 pm »
Two weeks ago I bought a spike fermenter from their Bargain Cave cuz they changed the logo 20% off for the 10 gallon conical it works great wish I could have done it sooner