Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: My first time growing this stuff.  (Read 733 times)

Offline Glowzinski

• 1st Kit
My first time growing this stuff.
« on: June 13, 2021, 07:51:16 pm »
I got the plants from two places.  Some looked dead.  Just dry sticks.  haha  Plus i had it for months.  My grandparents have had a garden all 36 years of my life.  But they are in their mid 70s and 80 now.  So it takes them a bit to get the garden started.  But man this year I went nuts.  For months I just read and learned stuff about growing.  my mom and I planted stuff in pots at our house.  Her, my grandfather, grandmother and I planted stuff at their hours.  Everything is growing and it is so exciting.  We went over their hours today and I walked to the garden.  I think all my hops plants are growing.  They have a lot of weeds.  But it looks like the pictures I see online.  Also the vines has a strange texture.  If it is them I know i need to cut them.  I also got four wooden poles for them to grow up and nylon rope to grow down.

Hmm, haha is there a way I can post pictures on here?  If not this seems rather useless.

Offline majorvices

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Polka. If its too loud you're too young.
Re: My first time growing this stuff.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 07:19:39 am »
You can upload pictures with the taptalk app or you can post them in FB or whatever and link them

Offline Richard

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: My first time growing this stuff.
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 10:39:51 am »

Here is a way to embed an image. Look at the code. You can see it by clicking on Quote.
Original Gravity - that would be Newton's