Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Congrats to all!  (Read 825 times)

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Congrats to all!
« on: June 20, 2021, 08:10:31 am »
Congratulations to all the winners in the National Homebrew Competition, as well as to Homebrew Shop of the Year Micro Homebrew in Kenmore WA.  And a HUGE congratulations to Gary Glass for receiving the Recognition Award.  I can think of few people who have done more for homebrewing.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline ravenwater

• Brewer
Re: Congrats to all!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 10:56:26 am »
Congratulations to all the winners in the National Homebrew Competition, as well as to Homebrew Shop of the Year Micro Homebrew in Kenmore WA.  And a HUGE congratulations to Gary Glass for receiving the Recognition Award.  I can think of few people who have done more for homebrewing.

Amen to all of that! Thanks AHA for another successful competition.
Shawn Crawford  -  Rio Rancho, NM.  
 BJCP, Worthogs Homebrew Club of New Mexico

Life is good. Beer makes it gooder.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2021, 11:34:57 am »
I am remiss to not mention the amazing AHA staff. They're the ones who truly made it happen.  Thanks John, Megan, Duncan, Dave and anyone I missed!
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Cliffs

• Brewmaster
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2021, 11:54:29 am »
It couldnt have been easy this year. Well done to all that made it happen!

Offline joe_meadmaker

• Brewer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2021, 12:11:29 pm »
Agreed!  Congrats to the winners, and thanks to all who made the competition happen!