Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Doctoral Student Invites You to Participate in Research to Sustain Breweries  (Read 730 times)

Offline uliyanez71

• 1st Kit
Doctoral Student Invites You to Participate in Research to Sustain Breweries Beyond Five Years

Title of Study:   

Sustaining Craft Beer Businesses Beyond Five Years 

Name and Title of Researcher(s):     

Marco U Yanez 

For Student Researcher(s): 

Faculty Supervisor: Dr. Susan Cathcart 

Department: School of Business & Management 

Telephone: (425) 220-4875 

City U E-mail: uliyanez71@cityuniversity.edu 

Hello, my name is Marco Yanez. I am a doctoral student at the City University of   

Seattle, student ID 30114701 and American Homebrewers Association member, ID 900326847. 

I invite you to participate in this qualitative phenomenological research answering a questionnaire to obtain demographic data and questions about applying and implementing business strategies during the first five years of business. Optional a follow-up interview with a duration of 20-minute to review, confirm, clarify, and build on the information given in the questionnaire.

The participants for the study consist of craft beer businesses who set the strategy for their business, have been in business for five or more years, have less than 100 employees, and the business is in Washington State.

If you have any questions, I can be reached at (425) 220-4875 or uliyanez71@cityuniversity.edu. 

By replying to this e-mail with the words “I consent,” you agree to participate in the research study.

Thank You.