Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: A constellation of cannabis?  (Read 4926 times)

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
Re: A constellation of cannabis?
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2021, 02:14:23 pm »
Well knock me over with a feather: Grandma Ivey just signed the AL Med Marijuana bill into law today. Finally, AL isn’t last at something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
She also signed a bill into law that increasing the amount of beer that can be purchased directly from the brewery for off-premise consumption from 288 ounces to 864 ounces.

Offline pete b

• Barre, Ma
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2021, 08:17:12 pm »
Well knock me over with a feather: Grandma Ivey just signed the AL Med Marijuana bill into law today. Finally, AL isn’t last at something.

She also signed a bill into law that increasing the amount of beer that can be purchased directly from the brewery for off-premise consumption from 288 ounces to 864 ounces.

She also signed a law legalizing yoga instruction in public schools: https://www.npr.org/2021/05/21/999020140/its-now-legal-to-practice-yoga-in-alabamas-public-schools
Saying “Namaste” and meditating is still illegal.
What’s going on down there with the cannabis, yoga, and gallon jars of mayonnaise?
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.

Offline tommymorris

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2021, 02:48:52 am »

She also signed a law legalizing yoga instruction in public schools: https://www.npr.org/2021/05/21/999020140/its-now-legal-to-practice-yoga-in-alabamas-public-schools
Saying “Namaste” and meditating is still illegal.
What’s going on down there with the cannabis, yoga, and gallon jars of mayonnaise?
It’s well know in that namaste chanters are one step away from committing voter fraud. Some of those poses were designed by Hugo Chavez to train a person to sneak boxes of ballots into precincts and the non-English names of yoga poses can be used as instructions for hacking voting machines (when played backwards on a record player at 33 RPM).

Offline tommymorris

A constellation of cannabis?
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2021, 02:53:43 am »

The weird thing is that’s 6.75 mayonnaise jars. I wonder why they didn’t go with a round number?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2021, 03:21:46 am by tommymorris »

Offline ttash

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2021, 07:31:08 am »
Meanwhile, here in Idaho, the State legislature just amended the State Constitution effectively destroying any future attempts to bring forth a citizen petition or ballot measure that would permit medical cannabis, and recreational cannabis? Never in a million years. And yet the state is (mostly) surrounded by states where it's legal.
Next thing you know, Idaho will reverse it's laws on the legal production of homebrew.
Ugh!