Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Job Opening  (Read 1376 times)

Offline paulnix54

• 1st Kit
Job Opening
« on: July 23, 2019, 06:21:17 pm »
Immediate Job Opening:
IndieFerm Brewing in Plymouth, MA is looking for a home brew shop Manager and Assistant Brewer (hopefully one person for both jobs).  The brewery is growing and we need more help brewing and cellaring.  Our home brew store (IndieFerm Supply) needs a dedicated manager to help it thrive.  The position is part time for now, possibly growing into full time employment.  Work week is 20 to 30 hours per week mostly Thursday through Sunday.

The ideal candidate will have home brewing experience, retail experience, a strong work ethic, transportation, and a desire to create a career in the brewing industry for him/herself.

IndieFerm is a small independent brewery, kombucha brewery, homebrew shop and a hop farm.  We use local ingredients as much as possible while making super great beers in a wide range of styles.  Last year we sold 320 barrels of beer and we are moving to a larger location in early 2020 where we will start to make about 4 or 5 times as much.

If you are interested in this position, please email a resume or any questions to info@independentfermentations.com.

Paul Nixon
Owner/Brewer

Offline JoanMCD

• 1st Kit
Re: Job Opening
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 04:54:11 am »
I have to say that I used to work in a brewery about three years ago, and I have a little experience in this field. But because at the time I had many exams and little time, I had to quit the job. After that I did not feel like going back to work in a brewery. Instead I started to learn for a profession. Thinking very much I choose to become a locksmith. I started my studies on this web platform https://www.howtobecomealocksmith.org/storage-unit-locks/. Still, thank you for your invitation of working in your brewery, but I have to refuse you. Maybe someday I will enter it as a customer, and try all sorts of beers.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 04:25:12 pm by JoanMCD »