Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: R.I.P. Tammy  (Read 1437 times)

Offline Slowbrew

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • The Slowly Losing IT Brewery in Urbandale, IA
Re: R.I.P. Tammy
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2021, 03:52:34 pm »
I missed this somehow last week, so I'm late...

That said, I am so sorry to read this.  Your note concerning her miraculous fight to find treatment and then beat all those odds was such a breath of fresh air.  My wife and I were so happy for yoi/your family.

She and you fought a huge battle and got so close to a fairy tale ending.  We hope you can find peace and help your daughter find her way too.  Big loses are best handled buy the strongest people.  I'm sure you will find joy again.  Take time often to remember her and the good things that brought you together.  The pain will fade and the good memories will survive.

Paul

Where the heck are we going?  And what's with this hand basket?

Offline boulderbrewer

• Brewmaster
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2021, 07:15:11 am »
Sorry, .....

Offline weazletoe

• Brewmaster General
  • Howland, Ohio
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2021, 07:12:44 pm »
Thanks for the support and kind words, guys. Bend dealing with a lot. Day she died, my dad went in the ER and is still in there hospital then I came home only too have to put my mom in a nursing home. Then a bit of a fight with my sister-in-law over custody of my daughter. Mix in the a great trip from Georgia, to Ohio then too Ft Myers to lay Tammy's ashes too rest on the beach then back to Ohio.
 Today, I got letter in the mail from my late wife. That's the kind of women she was. She planned this out a year ago, just in case. All to comfort and help heal me. She truly was amazing.
A man works hard all week, so he doesn't have to wear pants all weekend.

Offline weazletoe

• Brewmaster General
  • Howland, Ohio
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2021, 07:13:25 pm »
Thanks for the support and kind words, guys. Bend dealing with a lot. Day she died, my dad went in the ER and is still in there hospital then I came home only too have to put my mom in a nursing home. Then a bit of a fight with my sister-in-law over custody of my daughter. Mix in the a great trip from Georgia, to Ohio then too Ft Myers to lay Tammy's ashes too rest on the beach then back to Ohio.
 Today, I got letter in the mail from my late wife. That's the kind of women she was. She planned this out a year ago, just in case. All to comfort and help heal me. She truly was amazing.
A man works hard all week, so he doesn't have to wear pants all weekend.