Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Well Being NA IPA  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Wilbur

• Brewmaster
Well Being NA IPA
« on: August 27, 2021, 07:56:28 am »

From the brewer: https://wellbeingbrewing.com/products/intentional-ipa
Intentional IPA delivers the distinctly and delightfully bitter characteristics of Mosaic and Citra hops, refreshingly punctuated with pineapple and peach notes. This sessionable IPA offers a full-flavored, alcohol-free experience for any intentional occasion.

Intentionally brewed to savor the moment, acknowledge the things that bring us gratitude, and inspire kindness to #RaiseWellbeing.

Our IPA is offered in 16oz cans:

CALORIES: 129
PROTEIN: 4g
CARBS: 17g
SUGAR: 0g
FAT: 0g
ABV: 0.3%
NON-GMO
CONTAINS LACTOSE

Probably the best NA beer I've had, it didn't seem to suffer from the flat/cloying malt sweetness others seem to have. The hop character came through, although I could've used a touch more bitterness. 8/10

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Well Being NA IPA
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2021, 09:15:51 am »
How does it compare to Athletic?
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Wilbur

• Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 01:11:48 pm »

I haven't tried Athletic, I've got a variety pack on order. I saw they have a promo code (Adventure) for 20% off right now.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 01:43:02 pm »

I haven't tried Athletic, I've got a variety pack on order. I saw they have a promo code (Adventure) for 20% off right now.

I'll keep my eye out for the Wellbeing
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Amy Martin

• 1st Kit
  • Ninkasi is my muse.
    • Polka Dots & Pints Instagram
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2023, 09:52:43 am »
I've throughly enjoyed this beer, when it's fresh. I've also had older cans that just didn't do it for me. (I live in a rather rural area with not a huge group of NA craft beer drinkers, so things tend to stay on the shelf a while.) One thing I found interesting is that this beer has lactose in it - something to be mindful of for those who are sensitive to that.
Amy Martin
AHA Governing Committee Vice Chair
Michigan

"God made yeast, as well as dough, and loves fermentation just as dearly as he loves vegetation." – Ralph Waldo Emerson

Want to connect? Find me on Instagram: @polkadots_pints

Offline pete b

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Barre, Ma
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 10:40:38 am »
I actually did find this beer sweet and not very drinkable. I have had 3 or 4 types of Athletic and enjoyed them all.
Don't let the bastards cheer you up.