Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Central MA Ingredient Buy (Hops, Grain, Dry Yeast)  (Read 685 times)

Offline Niles Radl

• 1st Kit
Central MA Ingredient Buy (Hops, Grain, Dry Yeast)
« on: October 06, 2021, 12:58:34 pm »
I've had some interest from individuals in my area (central MA) about getting a bulk ingredient order together and wanted to open it up to others who also may live around here if they needed it. I've done a few of these in the past and ordered through BSG who has a warehouse in Warwick, RI. If you are interested please DM me and we can talk through your needs, location, prices, etc. It won't show prices (only for businesses with accounts through them), but if you're interested in seeing what BSG has to offer you can check out their website, www.bsghandcraft.com  Happy Brewing!

Offline Niles Radl

• 1st Kit
Re: Central MA Ingredient Buy (Hops, Grain, Dry Yeast)
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 11:24:17 am »
A few have reached out to me, so the order is a go! I'll be placing the order on Wednesday October 27th, 2021 and be picking it up on Friday October 29th, 2021. In case anyone is reading this for the first time and doesn't want to scroll through the comments here's a recap.

If anyone anywhere reasonably drivable from central MA is looking to save some money buying some grains, DME, dry yeast packets, or hops I'm putting together an order through BSG in the next couple weeks. They offer most of their grains in 1, 10, and 50/55 lb sacks, DME in 1, 3, and 50/55 lb bags, and hops in 1 oz, 8 oz, or full lb increments. They offer dry yeast from most of the major manufacturers (Fermentis, Lallemand, Mangrove Jack, etc).

You won't see prices since one can only do that with an account with them, but here are links to their webpages for grains, DME, hops, and dry yeast to check out what they have:
Malt - Grains | Welcome | BSG HandCraft | Wholesale Brewing Supplies For Homebrew
Malt - Extract | Welcome | BSG HandCraft | Wholesale Brewing Supplies For Homebrew
Hops | Welcome | BSG HandCraft | Wholesale Brewing Supplies For Homebrew
Yeast | Welcome | BSG HandCraft | Wholesale Brewing Supplies For Homebrew

If you're interested, please PM me and we can work together to figure out what's best for you. I don't mind working out driving and meeting somewhere and will take necessary COVID precautions. Cheers!