Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Salt Lake City Homebrew Stores  (Read 818 times)

Offline Rlb266

• 1st Kit
Salt Lake City Homebrew Stores
« on: October 04, 2021, 11:33:35 am »
Morning all - Anyone have any really good experiences around any of the SLC, UT homebrew stores?   I'm newish to the area and looking to start the homebrew effort back up.   Looking  for a well stocked store with really solid employees that can do more than just operate a cash register and have thorough taste profile/technique conversations.

Cheers!

Offline mashinary

• 1st Kit
Re: Salt Lake City Homebrew Stores
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 02:45:37 pm »
My go to is Salt City Brew Supply, because I'm closer. The Beer Nut downtown is good too. Both have a good selection, minus the current supply shortages. The stuff I've talked to at both stores have been fine and easy to talk to.

I would also say welcome to SLC. There's a thriving home brew scene and if you choose to join a club, I'm in the Lauter Day Brewers. There are also a ton of small independent breweries all over the city and county that have great beer.

Offline Megary

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 04:22:26 pm »
The Salt Lake City Lauter Day Brewers, winners of the greatest beer club name 18 years running…
 :)

Offline Big_Eight

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 10:50:02 am »
Growing up in Utah, I'm glad to see things have come a long way!

The Salt Lake City Lauter Day Brewers, winners of the greatest beer club name 18 years running…

Outstanding!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 04:46:00 pm by Big_Eight »

Offline ScallyWag

• Assistant Brewer
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 05:26:56 pm »
Growing up in Utah, I'm glad to see things have come a long way!

Outstanding!

+1!