Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Refrigerant Schematic  (Read 784 times)

Offline Bevel

• 1st Kit
  • Bevel
Refrigerant Schematic
« on: December 29, 2021, 09:27:45 am »
Hi everyone, I tried the alcohol and baking soda trick on my refrigerator that I plan on turning into a kegerator, but it did not seem to do very well on my fridge. So I dug around the web to find a schematic for my mini fridge – Haier HSE04WNAWW. I haven’t really heard of anyone doing a conversion where they didn’t have to worry about the coolant lines in the top of the fridge, but according to the diagram in the image link below, it doesn’t look like there are any. Wondering if anyone more skilled in this would be able to tell?

https://imgur.com/a/wn1Im36

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Bevel

• 1st Kit
  • Bevel
Re: Refrigerant Schematic
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2021, 02:13:08 pm »
Just to add, I tried the alcohol/corn starch and alcohol/baking soda methods again with no luck. Just all dries at the same time. Interestingly, when I moved the freezer to the back of the fridge, I can see there are coolant lines built into the bottom of the freezer section so hoping there may not be any in the top.

Offline tommymorris

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2021, 02:52:36 pm »
Hi everyone, I tried the alcohol and baking soda trick on my refrigerator that I plan on turning into a kegerator, but it did not seem to do very well on my fridge. So I dug around the web to find a schematic for my mini fridge – Haier HSE04WNAWW. I haven’t really heard of anyone doing a conversion where they didn’t have to worry about the coolant lines in the top of the fridge, but according to the diagram in the image link below, it doesn’t look like there are any. Wondering if anyone more skilled in this would be able to tell?

Your diagram is a schematic. It tells you the direction of flow of coolant through a set of components. It doesn’t tell you where the components are in the fridge.

Sorry that’s all I can say. Good luck.

Offline Bevel

• 1st Kit
  • Bevel
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2021, 06:27:46 pm »

Your diagram is a schematic. It tells you the direction of flow of coolant through a set of components. It doesn’t tell you where the components are in the fridge.

Sorry that’s all I can say. Good luck.
Ah great to know, I appreciate it!