Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: what commercial beer are you unable to get? (an admission inside)  (Read 2483 times)

Offline redrocker652002

• Brewmaster
Re: what commercial beer are you unable to get? (an admission inside)
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2022, 04:31:51 pm »
I will echo the sentiments on Pliny and Blind Pig.  I have had both at the RR and to me Blind Pig is more to my liking.  Now, with that said, they have one they call Pliny the Younger that is only sold at the Tap room and only available for a short period of time.  People wait for days for this beer.  I have never had it, and to be honest, I won't wait for days in line for a beer.  I can find, or make, the beer that I like.  But from what I have been told, the Pliny the Younger is the Schitt for those into the IPA and even more so, the RR IPA. 

On a side note, the Tap room in Santa Rosa is small but has some pretty good food to go along with their extensive options of beer.  If you ever have a chance to visit, go for it, but get there early as the restaurant is not that big.  Hell, I'll join ya.  LOL 

Offline Ron756

• Assistant Brewer
  • Submarines once, Submarines Twice....
Re: what commercial beer are you unable to get? (an admission inside)
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2022, 03:24:24 pm »
Clown Shoes - The IPA is everywhere but their American Imperial Stout, the Undead Pary Crasher is one of my favorites.