General Category > Pimp My System

Rep's System - Single tier

(1/2) > >>

rep:
Here is a picture of my new system.  I converted from a gravity fed wooden structure using propane to this single tier system powered by natural gas.  In mid conversion I bought a country home and will need to convert again.  I think I will build an electric system and probably convert this one to propane.

My new place will have a garage to be converted to a brew shed.

slimsparty:
Rep? From BeerSmith? 

I like that one a lot.  I am MILES from a brutus system.  No money, I still feel like I need to learn more hard knock brewing.  I like this setup because it gives you some efficiencies, but it is still "4 ingredients and fire"   :D

rep:

--- Quote from: slimsparty on November 19, 2009, 07:32:31 AM ---Rep? From BeerSmith? 

I like that one a lot.  I am MILES from a brutus system.  No money, I still feel like I need to learn more hard knock brewing.  I like this setup because it gives you some efficiencies, but it is still "4 ingredients and fire"   :D

--- End quote ---

Hi slimsparty

Yes, I also hang at BeerSmith.

You are right, it is four ingredients that make beer.  It is not the system.  That is only part of the hobby.

Keep plugging away, plan for the long term and take advantage of opportunities when they arise.  You will build your brewery in your own time.

They are never done anyway.

lonnie mac:
I love it!

I would like to add this to my Brutus Ten picture collection on my website below if I may...

rep:

--- Quote from: lonnie mac on November 19, 2009, 03:19:45 PM ---I love it!

I would like to add this to my Brutus Ten picture collection on my website below if I may...

--- End quote ---

Feel free, and ty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version