Stony Hill Advisors, LLC, a Mergers and Acquisition advisory firm that specializes in providing intermediary services for lower middle market companies and small business entrepreneurs, has been retained to represent a highly reputable and seasoned Brewpub, located in the Greater Philadelphia market. Our firm is seeking a qualified party interested in making an offer to purchase this company.
• Operating for more than ten years, this is a “food first, beer second” restaurant and microbrewery, owning both “R” and “G” Pennsylvania state alcohol licenses.
• Financially strong with sales consistently over $1 million (pre-pandemic).
• 140 table seating plus 20 bar seats.
• Innovative house-made beer supplements the “better for you” food program at this neighborhood icon. 7-10 bbl brewing system.
• Owners will provide training and support before transitioning to semi-retirement.
• Asking $850,000
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a sustainable business with a predictable stream of revenue. If you have an interest in this opportunity and would like to receive additional information, please contact email@example.com to obtain a Non-Disclosure Agreement. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at (215) 867-8001.
Fred M. Kaplan
Certified M&A Professional