Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Hooray for Craft Beer! Get your discount on this new release  (Read 449 times)

Offline KRISTI

• 1st Kit
    • Brewers Publications
Hooray for Craft Beer! Get your discount on this new release
« on: April 01, 2022, 03:16:27 pm »
Hooray for Craft Beer! An Illustrated Guide to Beer by Em Sauter is hot off the press and available to all members for 25% off and free shipping on your order.

You may be thinking, “Wait? Why are you telling me about a non-technical book? I love technical books!”

We love technical books too, but Pints and Panels author and illustrator Em Sauter offers a fun and whimsical way, using illustrations, to teach people about craft beer. Visual learners, friends that enjoy beer, new-to-beer staff, or those that want to learn more about beer can dive further into styles, beer pairing, history, and all things beer!

Your purchase supports a small and independent publisher printing in the US!
•   Order by Tuesday, April 5.
•   25% Off with code BAHooray
•   Free standard shipping in the US with purchase on your entire order
•   Get it before it’s released at other retailers

Hooray for Craft Beer! is the perfect present for the craft beer lover in your life or as an addition to your merch program. This book covers:
•   Beer styles
•   History of beer
•   Brewing process
•   Ingredients
•   Beer and food pairing
•   Culture and trivia

I hope you will enjoy celebrating beer with Em or share her gift of #visualeducation with others!

Cheers,
Kristi Switzer
Publisher, Brewers Publications
Kristi Switzer
Publisher, Brewers Publications

Offline brewthru

• Brewer
Re: Hooray for Craft Beer! Get your discount on this new release
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2022, 03:51:30 pm »
Interesting how the "Hooray for Craft Beer! An Illustrated Guide to Beer" is not a hyperlink even thought it appears as such (it's a simple html underline style).

April Fools!