Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Cheers from Italy and from my page facebook "Un sorso di storia della birra"  (Read 668 times)

Offline roby64

• 1st Kit
Hi everyone, I have been a homebrewer for 12 years and I write from Italy. I am a competition judge and I work in a pub, I am very passionate about beer and I have a facebook page called "Un sorso di storia della birra" that talks about the history of this fantastic world with pictures and illustrations.T his is the link https://www.facebook.com/unsorsodistoriadellabirra . Thank's everybody!!!

Offline BrewBama

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
I was stationed in Italy 3 yrs and the beer scene wasn’t that prominent. Wine was the big thing with Moretti being the beer most places around us served.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
I was stationed in Italy 3 yrs and the beer scene wasn’t that prominent. Wine was the big thing with Moretti being the beer most places around us served.

That seems to be changing. We've spoken to a couple Italian homebrew clubs.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Andy Farke

• Brewer
  • Homebrewing Paleontologist
    • Andy's Brewing Blog

That seems to be changing. We've spoken to a couple Italian homebrew clubs.

When I was in Rome back in 2014, there was a growing craft beer scene, too. Birrificio Artigianale Lariano of Dolzago has an absolutely delightful white IPA, which I spent no small amount of time trying to replicate.
Facebook: Farke Brewing