Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Stuffed meat  (Read 3891 times)

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
Re: Stuffed meat
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2010, 07:37:30 pm »
Fabulous!

Not so much the meat, all of that does look awesome though; but euge's fingernails. How do you keep them so nice. You must let us know your secret.

LMAOROFL.
Ron Price

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2010, 07:38:52 pm »
Very nice job on the stuffed pork loin Euge.   8)

I see the egg is workin' out just fine.  ;)
Ron Price

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2010, 07:45:56 pm »
Fabulous!

Not so much the meat, all of that does look awesome though; but euge's fingernails. How do you keep them so nice. You must let us know your secret.

Instead of Palmolive I use pork-fat... ;)
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis

Offline gordonstrong

• Senior Brewmaster
    • BJCP
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2010, 08:37:02 am »
I'm going to make Thomas Keller's Fig-Stuffed Roast Pork Loin from Ad Hoc at Home tomorrow night. I made the stuffing last night; it involved making a fig and balsamic jam first.  The stuffing has fennel, shallots, garlic, thyme and some of that jam in it, along with toasted cubed bread.  Sounds really good with pork; can't wait to try it.

The problem with most of Keller's recipes is that you have to prepare all these components that go into the main recipe.  I made the Braised Breast of Veal with Yellow Corn Polenta Cakes, Glazed Vegetables, and Sweet Garlic for my wife's birthday a few years ago.  It's from the French Laundry cookbook.  Probably the best thing I've ever made, but it took me three days to do it.
Gordon Strong • Beavercreek, Ohio • AHA Member since 1997 • Twitter: GordonStrong