Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Announcing the latest Brewers Publications release: Brewing with Hemp  (Read 418 times)

Offline KRISTI

• 1st Kit
    • Brewers Publications
Just a quick note to make sure you are aware the latest book release from Brewers Publications! Brewing with Hemp: The Essential Guide is available at 25% off with free shipping for members through July 6 using the members-only code received by email. https://www.brewerspublications.com/products/brewing-with-hemp-the-essential-guide If you have ever considered adding cannabis in any form—especially hemp—you won’t want to miss this book. I think you’ll love it, and it was an absolute pleasure to work on it!

Brewing with Hemp: The Essential Guide explores hemp from a brewer’s perspective. Much if not all of the information can be applied to marijuana as well. Explore the role of foliage and flowers, seeds, fiber, stems, and roots in product development.  Learn the science, methods, and techniques for infusing hemp (containing less than 0.3% THC), hemp flavors, and cannabinoids into beverages. Solubilizing shelf stable cannabinoids in beverages, hemp additions at traditional brewing stages, and quality and legal compliance are all discussed. This book navigates the science of cannabis and teaches brewers how to best use hemp to apply its unique aromas to beer. Discover the use of terpenes, create a tincture, or experiment with new recipes using hemp as an ingredient.

Readers will learn how to navigate the shifting legal landscape as hemp becomes more acceptable and accessible. This forward-looking book weaves together familiar topics within the study of beer and brewing and applies it to the vast and fascinating world of hemp as an ingredient in beer.

A little about the author, Ross Koenigs. Ross has been awarded numerous Great American Beer Festival® medals and developed the industry’s number one craft beer of the year not once, not twice, but three times throughout his career as brewing innovations manager at New Belgium Brewing Company. In addition, his leading research and development of using hemp in beer with The Hemperor broke ground as the first legally produced hemp beer in the U.S. Ross not only a craft brewer, but also an author and entrepreneur. Ross is currently the founder and owner of Second Dawn Brewing Company in Aurora, Colorado.

I hope you will make room for another addition to your reading stack. This book is a fascinating and helpful read. It opens a wide range of possibilities for using hemp in beer. I hope you’ll enjoy it and I appreciate your support of Brewers Publications. Your support, feedback, and encouragement allows us to keep bringing you books on a wide range of subjects for your brewing library. If there is anything you’d like to see us do or if you think you have a book in you, feel free to reach out any time and let me know.

Cheers,
Kristi
Publisher, Brewers Publications

Kristi Switzer
Publisher, Brewers Publications