General Category > General Homebrew Discussion

Beer Bottle Labels

(1/4) > >>

zacbwb:
I was hoping someone had some advice on where to get good beer bottle labels made.  I have the artwork for a label created, but I dont know of a reputable place to have it placed onto labels.

I have also seen some do it yourself label making software, is any of that good/worth using?

I appreciate any advice I can get!

mrbowenz:

--- Quote from: zacbwb on November 19, 2009, 12:37:45 PM ---I was hoping someone had some advice on where to get good beer bottle labels made.  I have the artwork for a label created, but I dont know of a reputable place to have it placed onto labels.

I have also seen some do it yourself label making software, is any of that good/worth using?

I appreciate any advice I can get!

--- End quote ---

It's easy to make lables , the trick is making them waterproof ( if you need to ?)

I use MS Publisher , then Avery lables , the come 6 to a sheet and come off pretty easy with hot water .

zacbwb:
I shouldn't need to make them waterproof...yet. Thanks for the advice, I will take a look at that.

mrbowenz:

--- Quote from: zacbwb on November 19, 2009, 01:04:50 PM ---I shouldn't need to make them waterproof...yet. Thanks for the advice, I will take a look at that.

--- End quote ---

MS Publisher > Labels> Product> Jar .....3.5 " x 4 " , I forget which avery label it is ( number # ...) , but they work very well , I also then coat them with 3lb orange shellac for a 3D effect , it also adds an Old World kinda feel , here are some samples of mine :

slimsparty:
WOW!  Those labels are awesome.

I think that would be fun for gift sixers.  For session drinking, I refuse any additional marking beyond hitting the cap with a sharpie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version