Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: N/A Brewery Start Up- Central Texas  (Read 638 times)

Offline SetzlerWeizen2010

• 1st Kit
N/A Brewery Start Up- Central Texas
« on: July 19, 2022, 12:00:17 pm »
Hello all,
Hope everyone is well. I'm new to the association but stoked to be here. Little background on myself. I was an avid homebrewer and beer enthusiast before I decided to quit drinking around three years ago simply as a lifestyle choice and nothing more. I have recently gotten into craft N/A and am really, really impressed by the products coming from Athletic Brewing. Now, all I drink is craft N/A and I'm very excited and fascinated with the future of non-alcoholic brewing in America. To me, high-quality N/A beer belongs everywhere its alcoholic counterpart is. There is a real need for it in the marketplace and I see the wonderful impact it could have on a community or the industry, as a whole.

I'm interested in starting an N/A craft brewery in Central Texas, the Hill Country to be exact, but I'm on the hunt for an experienced brewer/homebrewer who could help with product development. I realize this could take an extensive amount of R&D to even come up with a brewing method. Anyone remotely interested in my project or that simply wants to brainstorm on N/A brewing, please let me know. I'm eager to hear responses. Thank you!

Cheers,
Giles Setzler- Central Texas