Author Topic: Poor Customer Support  (Read 131 times)

Offline Kevin

• Brewmaster
  • Great beer. Less work. More fun.
Poor Customer Support
« on: September 11, 2022, 10:56:34 am »
I emailed info@brewersassociation.org for help in logging into the AHA website. I got a response back pretty quick with a possible solution that did not work. I received a second response with another suggestion and that one didn't work either. I asked again and Ian simply stopped responding. So I can't login and I cannot renew my membership.
“He was a wise man who invented beer.”
- Plato

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: Poor Customer Support
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2022, 11:35:22 am »
That is pretty much unacceptable for an organization trying so hard to increase membership
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline Kevin

• Brewmaster
  • Great beer. Less work. More fun.
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2022, 09:15:22 am »
I have still received no word from this Ian person who I contacted for help in getting into the main website. Who is Ian's supervisor and how do I contact him/her? I should not have to beg to give the AHA my renewal money but please someone help me.
“He was a wise man who invented beer.”
- Plato

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2022, 09:31:51 am »
I have still received no word from this Ian person who I contacted for help in getting into the main website. Who is Ian's supervisor and how do I contact him/her? I should not have to beg to give the AHA my renewal money but please someone help me.

Go straight to the top.....julia@brewersassociation.org
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell