Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 2023 Homebrew Con - Anyone know where in Dan Diego this is going to be held?  (Read 998 times)

Offline kbrand

• 1st Kit
I am starting to make travel plans, and I am not sure where in San Diego the Conference is going to held.  Any help would be appreciated.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Town and Country.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline kbrand

• 1st Kit
thank you Denny.  Is this the address? 500 Hotel Cir N, San Diego, CA 92108.  i am just trying to make plans and I want to make sure I have the right place.

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
thank you Denny.  Is this the address? 500 Hotel Cir N, San Diego, CA 92108.  i am just trying to make plans and I want to make sure I have the right place.

Yep.  But if you intend to stay there, wait for the discount code.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell