Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Let’s Give Back - American Homebrewers Association Launches Donation Program  (Read 1234 times)

Offline jherzjherz

• Administrator
  • Assistant Brewer
  • Julia Herz
    • American Homebrewers Association
Hello AHA Forum Readers,

It has been an amazing year as Executive Director of the American Homebrewers Association. As a homebrew hobbyist, I'm reminded how home fermentation satisfies the DIYer (do it yourself), hyper local, foraging, food, beverage, chemistry and community-minded need in my world. To me homebrewing is a hobby with lots of meaning. It allows me to explore, share, learn and grow. You get it, right?

Since homebrewing is a hobby commonly used to support other causes the mighty AHA team just launched 'American Homebrewers Association Gives Back' (11/8/22 - 12/15/22) to support three incredible organizations.

So...now is the perfect time to join, renew or give AHA membership as a gift and allow us to give back when you do.

The full media advisory is below.

Cheers, happy homebrewing and thank you for being a part of the AHA Fourm community.

Julia Herz
Executive Director - American Homebrewers Association
@immaculatefermentation

------------
November 8, 2022

Let’s Give Back, Together: American Homebrewers Association Launches Donation Program

From Nov. 8 through Dec. 15, donations made to one of three selected nonprofit partners LET’S GIVE BACK, TOGETHER

What
In the spirit of giving, this holiday season, the American Homebrewers Association® (AHA) is launching a Give Back program where the organization will donate $5 to one of three nonprofits for every one- or three-year AHA membership purchased. This applies to all new and renewing memberships.

The three nonprofit organizations to choose from this giving season are:

Beers 4 Boobs: Beers 4 Boobs collaborates on unique beers and events to further generate awareness and funding for breast cancer and cancer patients.

Soldiers’ Angels Hops for Heroes: Soldiers’ Angels Hops for Heroes™ is an annual campaign that rallies the support of craft breweries to support U.S. service members, veterans, and their families.

Michael James Jackson Foundation for Brewing & Distilling: Michael James Jackson Foundation for Brewing & Distilling funds scholarship awards for technical education in beer and spirits production for people of color in the brewing and distilling industries.
Memberships for one or three years are available for $43 and $106, respectively, at HomebrewersAssociation.com. Monthly, family, and lifetime memberships are available as well but do not qualify for the Give Back program. An AHA membership is the perfect holiday gift for the DIYer and offers a variety of homebrewing video tutorials, trusted homebrewing recipes, access to the AHA forum and much more.

When
Donations will be made for every membership purchased or renewed between Nov. 8—Dec. 15, 2022.

Who
Anyone can purchase a membership to the American Homebrewers Association for themselves or anyone on their holiday gift list.

https://www.homebrewersassociation.org/news/lets-give-back-together-american-homebrewers-association-launches-donation-program/
« Last Edit: November 10, 2022, 12:53:11 pm by jherzjherz »
JULIA HERZ
Executive Director
American Homebrewers Association | Boulder, CO 80302

Offline denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
You can do all that AND help the podcast by joining at HomebrewersAssociation.org/experimental
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline jherzjherz

• Administrator
  • Assistant Brewer
  • Julia Herz
You can do all that AND help the podcast by joining at HomebrewersAssociation.org/experimental

Brew on Denny.
JULIA HERZ
Executive Director

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew

Brew on Denny.

Some day I'll have the time to brew on!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline jherzjherz

• Administrator
  • Assistant Brewer
  • Julia Herz

Brew on Denny.

How often we brew is relative and goes with whatever works time-wise. So back to...brew on.
JULIA HERZ
Executive Director

Offline denny

• Administrator
    • Dennybrew

Brew on Denny.

How often we brew is relative and goes with whatever works time-wise. So back to...brew on.

Will do!

www.dennybrew.com