Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Wine making  (Read 442 times)

Offline Chad6680

• 1st Kit
Wine making
« on: January 04, 2023, 06:28:22 pm »
Hello.  I am new to this.   I have been making wine for few years.  A very good friend of mind made wine for several years before he passed away and would not give me the full recipe.  I found a guy on YouTube that visited a friend of his to make homemade wine that looked like the same way my friend use to.  I need help if someone could look this guy up on YouTube and please explain to me if anyone has made homemade wine this way and explain it to me. Art fennell is the YouTube channel and making wine country style is the video.  Cleve the wine maker in the video says after adding the grapes and a little sugar and grits he adds sugar and water for 45 days until the wine is done.  He doesn’t say anything about adding more fruit or anything.  There is another video making peach wine if someone could check it out.  It’s some what the same way but still not fully explained.  I have messaged art and he could not tell me the full recipe and process.  Please if anyone could look at art videos and possibly explain Cleve wine making process??