Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: The Beer Drinker Zodiac  (Read 1874 times)

Offline daniel_cerveza

• Cellarman
The Beer Drinker Zodiac
« on: May 13, 2019, 12:30:43 pm »
Here's a guide to help you figure out your beer drinking style and who you pair well with:

The Beer Drinker Zodiac:

http://www.beersyndicate.com/blog/beer-drinker-zodiac/

Cheers-

Offline santoch

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Riverview, FL
Re: The Beer Drinker Zodiac
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 11:12:58 pm »
Funny article!
Looking for a club near my new house
BJCP GM3/Mead Judge

Offline erockrph

• I must live here
  • Chepachet, RI
    • The Hop WHisperer
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 04:46:32 pm »
It was fairly accurate and pretty funny,  but the one thing that made me laugh out loud was the typo near the end under the 40 ouncer - "Clot 45". That's certainly one that only The Adventurer would seek out.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Eric B.

Finally got around to starting a homebrewing blog: The Hop Whisperer

Offline czechbeerer

• 1st Kit
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2023, 09:42:04 am »
I've laughed a lot reading this article. I was shocked to find out the existence of a beer drinker zodiac. Anyway, I don't know how about you guys, but my zodiac was valid. I am a big beer lover, so I can drink it until I explode. That's really funny. The only zodiac or predictions, I believe, is the meaning of numbers. My lucky number is 5. So, I always read about this number. The best article is https://www.zodiacsigns-horoscope.com/angel-numbers/angel-number-555-meaning/. It's saying that this number is bringing a lot of luck, and it's the number of angels.

Why is this spam allowed on this forum? This message with backlink should have been removed a long time ago!

Offline dbeechum

• Global Moderator
  • I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Pasadena, CA
    • Experimental Brewing
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2023, 10:44:14 am »
Why is this spam allowed on this forum? This message with backlink should have been removed a long time ago!

If someone edits later, we usually only catch it when reported (like you just did) The mods on this forum are all volunteer and despite Denny appearing to be everywhere all at once, we are just a small cadre
Drew Beechum - Maltosefalcons.com
- Vote in the AHA GC Election! - http://bit.ly/1aV9GVd  -
-----
Burbling:
Gnome is in the Details
*Experimental Brewing - The Book*
Tap:
Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Tupelo Mead
Farmhouse Brett Saison

Offline fredthecat

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2023, 02:39:13 pm »

If someone edits later, we usually only catch it when reported (like you just did) The mods on this forum are all volunteer and despite Denny appearing to be everywhere all at once, we are just a small cadre

lol everywhere at once..

i think the moderation is fine, spam is usually cleaned up within a day if it appears and i dont notice it.