Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: 6th Annual Valhalla the Meading of Life Mead Competiton  (Read 1629 times)

Offline cmclair

• 1st Kit
6th Annual Valhalla the Meading of Life Mead Competiton
« on: September 22, 2010, 05:17:30 pm »
I am pleased to announce the 6th Annual VALHALLA 'The Meading of Life' an AHA/BJCP sanctioned mead only competition. This year's competition will be held Saturday, October 23, 2010 at our gracious host, Iron Hill Brewery & Restaurant in West Chester, PA.  We are looking for judges, stewards and of course entrants with Mead.

Entries must be received by October 16, 2010.  The fee is $7 per entry (Checks made out to Christopher Clair).  Entries must be in a minimum of 12 ounces.  This can be a 12 ounce bottle, 2 six ounce bottles or approximately a 750 ml bottle.  We suggest (but do not require) sending 2 bottles per entry for sparkling meads so a fresh bottle can be opened for BOS.   Please visit the competition website www.valhalla-mead.com for forms, drop off locations and all other information. 

If you are interested in judging or stewarding at Valhalla please email Chris Clair at cmclair@verizon.net as soon as possible to reserve your seat.  Newer judges interested in learning about mead may apply and lessons in judging them will be held prior to the competiton.

Please arrive at Iron Hill West Chester by 9:00 am on Saturday October 23. 

I may not regularly monitor this posting so please email me any questions you might have to ensure that your entries are processed properly.

Christopher Clair,
Valhalla Organizer