Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Daylight savings  (Read 3232 times)

Offline BrewingRover

• Brewmaster
  • Brewing in Flossmoor, IL
Re: Daylight savings
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2010, 03:01:24 pm »

Ditka doesn't worry about changing his clock twice a year for daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when Ditka tells it to.

I was on a flight with Ditka once. I knew there was no way that plane was going to crash. :D
Whoever was supposed to meet him was late and Ditka was cursing a blue streak into his phone. I know, it's hard to imagine Ditka swearing
It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.

Offline phillamb168

• Brewmaster General
  • Lardy, France
    • My Job
Re: Daylight savings
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2010, 01:27:14 am »

Ditka doesn't worry about changing his clock twice a year for daylight savings time. The sun rises and sets when Ditka tells it to.

I was on a flight with Ditka once. I knew there was no way that plane was going to crash. :D
Whoever was supposed to meet him was late and Ditka was cursing a blue streak into his phone. I know, it's hard to imagine Ditka swearing

I have spent several enjoyable evenings at Ditka's in Chicago, and the man is there almost -every- night, usually with random blondes. I can't say I'd want him as a Godfather for my kids or anything, but he was a hell of a coach. Unlike the current doofus taking up space in Halas Hall... But that's another thread.
I'm on twitter: phillamb168
----
morticaixavier for governing committee!