no answer to your question but another question to you. Did you just use sorghum molasses? I have a celiac friend who I have yet to make beer for. no excuse, just hadn't figured out where to get malted sorghum or something.
It is the gluten free White Sorghum Syrup made by Briess that is available @ several online suppliers (I got it from Austin Home Brew). Specifications:
* Produced from unmalted white sorghum grain
* Mild “grain-like” flavor
* No unpleasant aftertaste like red sorghum syrup
* 1:1 malt extract substitute for brewing beer
* Sufficient proteins and amino acids for 100% extract brewing
* 2-3º Lovibond at 10% dilution
* 72-75% fermentable.