Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Register on AHA Forum/HomebrewersAssociation.org & Win Trip To GABF!  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
Hi All,

If you're reading this message, but haven't yet registered as a user on the AHA Forum or HomebrewersAssociation.org (both are the same registration), now would be a good time to do so. 

We will be giving away a trip to the 2011 Great American Beer Festival, including hotel, airfare and 4-session GABF passes for two to one lucky registrant on HomebrewersAssociation.org.  You must be registered as a user on the site by midnight Mountain Time November 30 to be entered in the drawing. 

Those loyal users who have already registered on the AHA Forum or HomebrewersAssociation.org are automatically entered into the drawing.

See http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/community/news/show?title=win-a-trip-for-two-to-gabf for more details.

Cheers!
Gary
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline icedbreeze

• 1st Kit
Re: Register on AHA Forum/HomebrewersAssociation.org & Win Trip To GABF!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 11:31:55 am »
Just another one of the great perks to being a member.  I'm glad I got mine a few days ago! :)

Offline theDarkSide

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Derry, NH
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2010, 11:44:09 am »
Gary...when I win will you tell my wife she can't come.  She's not a beer drinker and it seems wrong to bring her :)

Thank you AHA!!!
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2010, 01:53:41 pm »
Gary...when I win will you tell my wife she can't come.  She's not a beer drinker and it seems wrong to bring her :)

Thank you AHA!!!

Perhaps a trip to GABF is just what she needs to cure her!
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2010, 12:03:57 pm »
Just a reminder to register as a user on the AHA Forum or HomebrewersAssociation.org before the end of the month to be included in the drawing for a trip to the 2011 Great American Beer Festival, including hotel, airfare and 4-session GABF passes for two to one lucky registrant on HomebrewersAssociation.org.  You must be registered as a user on the site by midnight Mountain Time November 30 to be entered in the drawing.

See http://www.homebrewersassociation.org/pages/community/news/show?title=win-a-trip-for-two-to-gabf for more details.
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline Gary Glass

• Brewer
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2010, 05:31:33 pm »
Last reminder to register as a user on the AHA Forum or HomebrewersAssociation.org before midnight Mountain Time on Nov. 30 to be included in the drawing for a trip to the 2011 Great American Beer Festival, including hotel, airfare and 4-session GABF passes for two to one lucky registrant on HomebrewersAssociation.org.

If you are already a registered user, you are automatically registered for the drawing.

Cheers!
Gary
Gary Glass
Longmont, Colorado

Offline oscarvan

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 06:28:17 pm »
Those loyal users who have already registered on the AHA Forum or HomebrewersAssociation.org are automatically entered into the drawing.

Good. I am looking forward to being notified that I am going to be a guest.  ;D
Wooden Shoe Brew Works (not a commercial operation) Bethlehem, PA
http://www.woodenshoemusic.com/WSBW/WSBW_All_grain_Setup.html
I brew WITH style..... not necessarily TO style.....