Other than Brewing > The Pub

What's the Weather Like Where You Are?

(1/214) > >>

punatic:
We all live all over the place... So what's the weather like where you are?

Me - 66⁰F - clear - cool breeze coming down off of Mauna Loa - sky full of stars - no moon till later.

Out in a lawn recliner on the lanai, a Torpedo in my left hand, wife-made lumpia in my right... yum!

tschmidlin:
Seriously?  The guy who lives in Hawaii wants to know what our weather is like?  Are you sure you're not just trying to rub it in? :)

37F.  Overcast.  I have no idea where the wind is coming from because it's too damn cold to be outside in a weazeltoe state of dress.

We should have sun breaks for the next several days though, so there's that.

phillamb168:
27 f/-3 c, a reasonable amount of snow on the ground. Getting up to 43 f this weekend, so I may go out and throw the ol' pigskin on the grounds of the chateau with my nephew. Overcast, overcast, overcast. I miss NYC winters. All sun all the time, blistering cold, but lots of sun.

oscarvan:
Eastern PA was windy as heck, with horizontal monsoon, temps in the 50's yesterday, then cleared and dropped into the 30's. Manchester UK, where I am now is 32º and has about an inch of snow on the ground.

tumarkin:
Winter week has arrived here in sunny N. FL ....
today high of 58F, low of 27.  mid 60's/mid 30's predicted for the rest of the week. time to break out the leather jacket for a few days.

that just begs the question, what are you drinking?
a dram of balvenie single cask last night, maybe a vintage thomas hardy tonight

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version