Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: "Members" page suggestion  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Hokerer

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Manassas, VA
"Members" page suggestion
« on: December 05, 2010, 10:55:38 am »
When you click on "Members", it takes you to the site member list and you can sort on the various columns which can yield some fairly interesting information.  The only thing I'd like to be different would be, instead of "Date Registered", to show the "Date of Last Post".  Seems it would be more useful to be able to tell who's actually active versus those who've just signed up and never done anything.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2010, 01:40:29 pm by hokerer »
Joe

Online denny

• Administrator
  • Retired with too much time on my hands
  • Noti OR [1991.4, 287.6deg] AR
    • Dennybrew
Re: "Members" page suggestion
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2010, 11:25:26 am »
I agree with you, but I'm not sure the forum software supports that.  I'll look into it, though.
Life begins at 60.....1.060, that is!

www.dennybrew.com

The best, sharpest, funniest, weirdest and most knowledgable minds in home brewing contribute on the AHA forum. - Alewyfe

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2010, 12:20:45 pm »
Appears to me the vast majority of the 14597 members have never posted at all. I think they are spam bots or something similar for the most part.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis

Offline Hokerer

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Manassas, VA
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2010, 01:41:09 pm »
I'll look into it, though.

Thanks, can't ask for any more than that
Joe