General Category > Beer Recipes

Homebrewopedia Beer Recipes

<< < (2/6) > >>

bperetto:

--- Quote from: denny on November 03, 2009, 03:47:38 PM ---
--- Quote from: ricksukster on November 03, 2009, 03:30:16 PM ---Is there any way to get them in "BeerXML" format so that I can plug them into QBrew?

--- End quote ---

Nope, I don't think so.

--- End quote ---

Hey Denny!

Is the collection database driven?  If so, it can probably support BeerXML depending how it was designed.
I've already done most of the legwork at  www.brewthology.com   (Free software for anyone who has a site)

denny:
Hi Bryan!  I simply don't know how it's set up.  Let me ask around to see if I can find out.

dbeechum:
As you're adding recipes - Don't forget to credit your recipe sources!

oogiewawa:
+1 to dbeechum on crediting recipe sources.  There's one site out there with a lot of uncredited recipies, quite a few that are from friends of mine.  Needless to say they were quite upset.  Yes, its probably legal, but it sure is very inconsiderate at the least.

skotrat:

--- Quote from: oogiewawa on November 04, 2009, 02:30:04 PM ---+1 to dbeechum on crediting recipe sources.  There's one site out there with a lot of uncredited recipies, quite a few that are from friends of mine.  Needless to say they were quite upset.  Yes, its probably legal, but it sure is very inconsiderate at the least.

--- End quote ---

I agree...

With sites like this: http://www.homebrew-recipes.com grabbing recipes and not giving the brewer/creator credit it is great to see that credit is expected here

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version