Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Husband w/ cancer decides he's had enough of cheating wife (Jackie Kay Milander  (Read 2496 times)

Offline anotherdrummer

• 1st Kit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEMA4Xas7lY

I had to post...going viral.  Have a few beers/wine and discuss...

A husband, literally dying of Stage 4 cancer, suspects his wife (Jackie Wheelington aka Jackie Milander) is cheating on him with a classmate (Jason Naumann) and confronts the couple; they swear they are just friends. Husband then catches them again, in the basement parking lot of Southern Methodist University, and decides he's had enough...see a short clip of what happens next

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
It's sad and pathetic. I'm totally not surprised. And- she'll probably telling everyone how "it's her husband's fault she cheated".
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis

Offline maxieboy

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Mid MI
removed by user
« Last Edit: December 19, 2010, 03:56:13 pm by maxieboy »
A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes." Gene Hill

[47.7, 310.8] AR

AHA Member

Offline loopy

• Brewer
No one needs to be spitting teeth. 

He didnt help anything with his filmed assault.  He should focus that energy on divorcing the woman to make sure she doesn't get any insurance money if he were to die of the cancer.  Then, sell everything she owned, take the money and just go to vegas and blow it on hookers and blow.  He coulda filmed that instead and hurt her much more.  Life is to short to be focused on people who will hurt you, especially in his case. 

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
No one needs to be spitting teeth. 

He didnt help anything with his filmed assault.  He should focus that energy on divorcing the woman to make sure she doesn't get any insurance money if he were to die of the cancer.  Then, sell everything she owned, take the money and just go to vegas and blow it on hookers and blow.  He coulda filmed that instead and hurt her much more.  Life is to short to be focused on people who will hurt you, especially in his case. 

+100

And, I haven't seen the rest of the video but it doesn't look like he got the best of it anyway. Didn't look to me like he delivered much of a punch if it even landed and was almost on the ground after that. Hopefully there's no children involved. Sad. Sad. Sad. Humans suck sometimes.

Reading the youtube comments was an experience I can't take back. :P
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis