Author Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 7334 times)

Offline capozzoli

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Lat 40* 6 m. 2.24 s. Long -74* 51 m. 21.75 s.
    • View Profile
    • Capozzoli Metalworks
Re: Merry Christmas!
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2010, 11:33:22 AM »
Beer, its whats for dinner.

http://theholyravioli.blogspot.com/

http:// www.thecapo.us

Offline bluesman

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Delaware
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »
It's snowing here in Delaware as I type. There's about 2" on the ground so far with another 10 to come...so they say.
It's nice to have some snow around the holidays. Watching the Bears beat the Jets. Really can't wait to watch the Eagles play Minnesota tonight. Have the day off tomorrow...so the IPA will be flowing.  8)

Ron Price

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »
It's snowing here in Delaware as I type. There's about 2" on the ground so far with another 10 to come...so they say.
It's nice to have some snow around the holidays. Watching the Bears beat the Jets. Really can't wait to watch the Eagles play Minnesota tonight. Have the day off tomorrow...so the IPA will be flowing.  8)

Snowing in Jersey, too. Watching people in their SUVs drive 40mph down our residental street.
“If one's actions are honest, one does not need the predated confidence of others, only their rational perception.”

Offline hokerer

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Manassas, VA
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2010, 02:04:43 PM »

Hope you weren't too set on watching that Iggles game tonight since it's been postponed til Tuesday
Joe

Offline maxieboy

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Mid MI
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2010, 02:21:12 PM »
Snowing in Jersey, too. Watching people in their SUVs drive 40mph down our residental street.

Impeding traffic, no doubt!  :D
A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes." Gene Hill

[47.7, 310.8] AR

AHA Member

Offline capozzoli

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Lat 40* 6 m. 2.24 s. Long -74* 51 m. 21.75 s.
    • View Profile
    • Capozzoli Metalworks
« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2010, 02:39:46 PM »

Rocks fit nicely into the center of snowballs.
Beer, its whats for dinner.

http://theholyravioli.blogspot.com/

http:// www.thecapo.us

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life.
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2010, 03:13:53 PM »
That's as good as concrete blocks in leaf piles!
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life.
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2010, 03:27:51 PM »
We had an awesome Christmas here in Puna.  Around 3PM local time we connected via Skype with some dear friends in Orlando; my 11-year-old son's best friend Julia and her family. We used to get together every year for Christmas when we lived in Orlando.  We have not spent Christmas with them in five years.  Totally unplanned, through video conferencing, we talked and joked and my son and his friend played with their new Nintendos together.  It was so good for four hours it was almost like being there.  Amazing!

Presents and food and trees and decorations are all great, but being with loved ones is really what it's all about!  Merry Christmas!
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline beerocd

• Senior Brewmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2010, 04:36:13 PM »

Gee wonder why nobody wants to live in Jersey.
The moral majority, is neither.

Offline bluesman

• Global Moderator
  • I must live here
  • Delaware
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2010, 04:42:12 PM »
It's nice to have some snow around the holidays. Watching the Bears beat the Jets. Really can't wait to watch the Eagles play Minnesota tonight. Have the day off tomorrow...so the IPA will be flowing.  8)

Hope you weren't too set on watching that Iggles game tonight since it's been postponed til Tuesday

Foiled by the storm.   :(

I guess I need to start shoveling some snow.
Ron Price

Offline MrNate

• Brewmaster
  • Bridgewater, NJ
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2010, 05:07:15 PM »

Of all the reasons, I don't know that this one would be first on my list.
“If one's actions are honest, one does not need the predated confidence of others, only their rational perception.”

Offline beerocd

• Senior Brewmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2010, 05:09:30 PM »

It's just icing on the cake...

Offline Mikey

• Brewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2010, 08:12:52 PM »

What the longest string of quotes here?

Offline beerocd

• Senior Brewmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2010, 08:54:07 PM »

Don't change the subject. We're talking about how swell Jersey is.

Offline Mikey

• Brewer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2010, 09:21:13 PM »

Don't change the subject. We're talking about how swell Jersey is.

Sorry. I'm sure Jersey IS swell.