I'm guessing the Petin might go pretty well in a salsa - can't wait for them to get going.
Puna, thanks for the tip on the tomato miraclegro. I dunno if I can get it out here but I'm sure I can find an equivalent.
A few questions for those of you with more experience:
1. My blueberries are doing horribly - wilted leaves, although the fruit looks like it's forming. My soil is really clay-like, loamy. Could this be the problem?
2. I bought some Romanesco cabbage plants - I love fractals - but they're not doing well. They're in a potting soil mix and get watered every other day. Anything I should be doing?
3. I planted corn seed two weeks ago but still nothing germinating. How long does it typically take, and is there anything specific I should do in terms of planting and watering?
4. My hops have holes in their leaves. Will this keep them from growing, or prevent the hop cones from forming? What could it be? I've seen ants crawling on them but I didn't think ants liked hops.
5. I've never done watermelon before. The leaves are starting to curl a bit, should I be watering it every day?
Thanks guys! The cucumbers, tomatoes, eggplant, rhubarb, chilis and peppers are doing really well though.