Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: beer is not good enough  (Read 5213 times)

Offline bluesman

• I must live here
  • Delaware
Re: beer is not good enough
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2011, 10:54:42 am »
Meh...they're Brittish and proud of their heritage...so be it.

;D

so let the british waste their time. our media should have better stories to cover.  agree with tom, thank God it is over.  patient in hospital this morning was complaining of abdominal pain.  went in the room and she was watching the wedding. no wonder her stomach hurt.  surprised she wasn't vomiting ;D

My point is that the media seems to think that Americans want to watch this googoogaga stuff and I just don't understand that. Personally, I'm just not interested but alot of other people, or at least the media seems to think, are interested.
Ron Price

Offline maxieboy

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Mid MI
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2011, 11:04:00 am »
Whew! Glad it's over! Now back to the important stuff like, what's the latest with Lindsay Lohan?  ;)
A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes." Gene Hill

[47.7, 310.8] AR

AHA Member

Offline nicneufeld

• Senior Brewmaster
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2011, 12:42:16 pm »
The British royal family is a bit like a long running real-life soap opera that is entertaining mostly to the Brits...as I read one comment...at least its better than "Jersey Shore"!

Offline alikocho

• Brewmaster
  • Bristol, UK
    • A Storm Brewing
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2011, 12:44:34 pm »

;D

so let the british waste their time. our media should have better stories to cover.  agree with tom, thank God it is over.  patient in hospital this morning was complaining of abdominal pain.  went in the room and she was watching the wedding. no wonder her stomach hurt.  surprised she wasn't vomiting ;D

My point is that the media seems to think that Americans want to watch this googoogaga stuff and I just don't understand that. Personally, I'm just not interested but alot of other people, or at least the media seems to think, are interested.

More importantly, the media seems to think that Britons want to watch it. I've spent most of the day trying to avoid it.
Bristol Brewing Circle (BBC)
Bristol Craft Brewers

UK National Homebrew Competition - http://www.bristolhomebrewcompetition.org.uk/

Offline tubercle

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Sweet Caroline
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2011, 06:08:19 pm »

;D

More importantly, the media seems to think that Britons want to watch it. I've spent most of the day trying to avoid it.

Ms. Tubercle has been giddy all week. Got up some time during the night to watch it. ::)
Sweet Caroline where the Sun rises over the deep blue sea and sets somewhere beyond Tennessee