Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: SN Torpedo  (Read 4895 times)

Offline ipaisay

• 1st Kit
Re: SN Torpedo
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 08:20:33 am »
Torpedo is great right after you have had the chance to stick your noggin in a Torpedo Vessel, then eat lunch at the SN pub with that wonderful almond wood brick oven smell in the background.  There is nothing greater than than a Total SN Beer Camp Experience!  As a hop head myself, Torpedo rocks!

Offline bluefoxicy

• Brewer
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2010, 09:18:39 am »
I'm not so great on IPAs; the hop flavor and aroma is there for me, but I want a malty flavor too and that seems lacking.

Dogfish Head 60 Minute is a go-to IPA for me.

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2011, 02:12:14 am »
[arise]Thread resurrection!

I've been walking past it and the Glissade for the past several weeks. Caved in and bought it again. Can't say it's spectacular but it is fairly good. Sweet and hoppy and sorta dextrinous. Good carbonation and mouth-feel. And I have to say- like a lot of SN's beers it's drinkable. One after another until the sixpack's gone.  ;)

[/arise]
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2011, 09:28:08 pm »
Torpedo is in the starting lineup on my team.  It is very fresh here in Hawaii.  I like to alternate between Torpedo and Guinness Foreign Extra.  They accentuate each other's best qualities.
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline euge

• I must live here
  • Ego ceruisam ad bibere cervisiam
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2011, 10:44:41 pm »
Torpedo is in the starting lineup on my team.  It is very fresh here in Hawaii.  I like to alternate between Torpedo and Guinness Foreign Extra.  They accentuate each other's best qualities.

I'll take the GFE over the Torpedo any day but they both be excellent.
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. -Richard P. Feynman

Laws are spider-webs, which catch the little flies, but cannot hold the big ones. -Anacharsis