General Category > Commercial Beer Reviews

DFH b****es Brew

<< < (2/4) > >>

EHall:
is that b****es or boobies?!  ;D

theomb:

--- Quote from: EHall on February 10, 2011, 01:12:50 PM ---is that b****es or boobies?!  ;D

--- End quote ---
Love 'em both!   ;D

I have a bottle in my fridge right now that will be cracked in the near future.  Found it for $35 at that restaurant, and thought it was worth it.  Paid about the same for each bottle that I bought on eBay recently.  I gave the other to my father for a birthday gift!

Man, I'd love to see this beer re-released.  It's just too good to not have a regular production run.  I'd love to have this on cask, as well!

MDixon:
I'm gonna bump this one to the top. I did not find any when it was first released and now our area is getting it in bottles. I happened upon it on draft the other night and found it dry, bone dry in fact. Just didn't quite work for me, but the bottles might prove different. I know people who got it raved about this when it first came out, but I wonder if that was partly based on hype or if that original beer was that much better.

Or I am just getting old and picky?  :o

denny:

--- Quote from: MDixon on October 03, 2012, 05:08:57 AM ---
Or I am just getting old and picky?  :o

--- End quote ---

Yes, and no more than ever!  :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

punatic:

--- Quote from: EHall on February 10, 2011, 01:12:50 PM ---is that b****es or boobies?!  ;D

--- End quote ---

Think: Miles Davis

Sometimes I miss living on the East Coast.  No DFH beers here.   :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version