Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: This is how we roll in Idaho  (Read 4062 times)

Offline 1vertical

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Ozone Layer. Actual location
Re: This is how we roll in Idaho
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2011, 12:51:52 pm »
I live in BFE, so I can understand your point of you. What I can't understand is how in the world most of these hunters managed to get their fat asses to their tree stand before the advent of 4 wheelers. And I confesss I am shocked that people didn't hunt elk before 4 wheelers were invented.
Hey, I mean no offense to you people who ride them. I hate what you ride and "how you roll" - not you personally.  ;)
 You are so right keith, there are a few who ruin it for the many....I usually pack out some type of garbage when I
venture out to the field.
Works for me, we can agree to disagree. However as I get longer in the tooth, I wish I did not have to hire a pack train
of horses to legally get me back up to the land of the golden trout. I love me some wilderness as much as the next fat ass. ::)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 12:54:03 pm by 1vertical »
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.

Offline maxieboy

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Mid MI
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2011, 12:59:25 pm »
Yeah, but a 4 wheeler is a vehicle that gives access to parts of the great outdoors to fat, lazy and often time stupid people who otherwise would not be out there.  ;)
-
What I can't understand is how in the world most of these hunters managed to get their fat asses to their tree stand before the advent of 4 wheelers. And I confesss I am shocked that people didn't hunt elk before 4 wheelers were invented.

Can I get a HFY, this mornings bicycle ride, miles into the woods and what do I find but a big cooler full of empty cans/bottles.

HFY. I HATE a litterer... >:(
A dog can show you more honest affection with a flick of his tail than a man can gather through a lifetime of handshakes." Gene Hill

[47.7, 310.8] AR

AHA Member

Offline tubercle

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Sweet Caroline
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2011, 01:06:23 pm »
+1. I hate four wheelers. They are the bane of my existence. Only thing I hate more than 4 wheelers is litterbugs and loggers.

I feel the same way about jet skis
Sweet Caroline where the Sun rises over the deep blue sea and sets somewhere beyond Tennessee

Offline Hokerer

• I spend way too much time on the AHA forum
  • Manassas, VA
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2011, 08:25:36 pm »
+1. I hate four wheelers. They are the bane of my existence. Only thing I hate more than 4 wheelers is litterbugs and loggers.

I feel the same way about jet skis

+1, ATVs and Jet-Skis can all go to you know where   :(
Joe

Offline pinnah

• Senior Brewmaster
  • Wesloper, CO
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2011, 08:46:15 pm »

I love places where you can just unload in the road,
cause man there just ain't nobody coming!

Gotta love the double yella no passing zone.  hehe

What does a unit like that cost?

Offline weazletoe

• Brewmaster General
  • Howland, Ohio
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 10:06:00 pm »
Even better than tihs......Hisis the only house on this road. It's a county road, that the county keeps up, even plows. The road is about two miles long, and is named after him. Hildreth Road. Gotta love living in the sticks.
A man works hard all week, so he doesn't have to wear pants all weekend.