Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Looking for a hand...  (Read 2516 times)

Offline kenschramm

• 1st Kit
  • Mead head
Looking for a hand...
« on: March 10, 2011, 07:41:00 pm »
Hey Folks;

In June, I am presenting on mead making at the upcoming AHA Conference in San Diego, and I’m looking for a meadmaker or two who is planning on attending who would like to help out. I’ll be doing two sessions.

For the first half hour or so, I'll talk about meadmaking technique. Then we’d like to discuss a couple of meads and examine how the recipes and production techniques combined to create the finished products. The session could be big – 300 people or more - and I’m looking for partners with a case of one mead they’d be willing to contribute, taste and explain to one of the sessions. If you’want to be one of those people, please PM me and we can work things out.

It's not much, but I can see to it that there is a bottle or two of Schrammead in it for you, and we’d certainly have to have dinner to talk through what we are going to do and say. Please drop a note if you are interested.
bright red cherries against a blue sky, fresh and ripe, preserved through time...

Offline kenschramm

• 1st Kit
  • Mead head
Re: Looking for a hand...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 08:00:05 pm »
So, from the PM responses I got, Jeff Rothrock from Gotmead and Mike Tripka will be joining in, and I will also have assistance from Curt Stock, Brad Dahlhofer, and Michael Fairbrother. There could be additional slots, buy we do have to keep the thing manageable.

Thanks, everyone. I am hoping we will have a blast, and that everyone will learn something, presenters included.

Ken
_
bright red cherries against a blue sky, fresh and ripe, preserved through time...