Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: new toy  (Read 1105 times)

Offline weazletoe

• Brewmaster General
  • Howland, Ohio
new toy
« on: March 10, 2011, 10:06:53 pm »
 Got the green light from Holly to use some of our tax return to get one of these new Droid Xoom's. This thing is sweet! It's actually not a real Xoom, it's a Flytouch. Droid based. Has 2 USB ports, and two micro SD ports. It has wifi, 3 3G, and an ethernet port. Got a built in cam, and mic, also an HDMI out port. This thing is amazing! Going to be great for all the flying I do now. My first app download was angry birds. That is pretty much the only one I think I will ever need.
  I also got it with the optional leather case, with built in mini keyboard. Now, when is pro-mash going to get with the times, and come out with a droid app?
  Got most all my music on here now, and a ton of e-books. I should be able to enterrain myself for months now! ;D
A man works hard all week, so he doesn't have to wear pants all weekend.

Offline punatic

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Puna District, Hawaii Island (UTC -10)
Re: new toy
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2011, 10:14:52 pm »
Got the green light from Holly to use some of our tax return to get one of these new Droid Xoom's. This thing is sweet! It's actually not a real Xoom, it's a Flytouch. Droid based. Has 2 USB ports, and two micro SD ports. It has wifi, 3 3G, and an ethernet port. Got a built in cam, and mic, also an HDMI out port. This thing is amazing! Going to be great for all the flying I do now. My first app download was angry birds. That is pretty much the only one I think I will ever need.
  I also got it with the optional leather case, with built in mini keyboard. Now, when is pro-mash going to get with the times, and come out with a droid app?
  Got most all my music on here now, and a ton of e-books. I should be able to enterrain myself for months now! ;D

It looks like going along with the turkey-bacon thing worked out OK for you there weaz... ;)
There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.

AHA Life Member #33907

Offline corkybstewart

• Senior Brewmaster
Re: new toy
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2011, 10:41:21 pm »
Does it do all grain?
Life is wonderful in sunny White Signal New Mexico