I really wish some one could give a definitive answer on
how much priming sugar to use when kegging.
The info I have found is all over the place.
Here is what I have learned
1. I have heard, or read to use 1/2 (or 2/3 or 1/3 or 3/4) but never done it.
2. I use 1/2 (or 2/3 or 1/3 or 3/4) and it works for me
3. Use less then when bottling because you can always carb it more with your CO2 tank
4. Use more then when bottling because you can always bleed off excess CO2
5. Use the same amount as bottling, the "use 1/2 the amount" is just "brew lore"
Hasn't anyone ever brewed a ten gallon batch stuck it two kegs and primed with
varying amounts, and determined the right amount???