Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: NHC Region Entries Tally  (Read 1657 times)

Offline theDarkSide

• Official Poobah of No Life. (I Got Ban Hammered by Drew)
  • Derry, NH
NHC Region Entries Tally
« on: February 25, 2011, 09:48:01 am »
Probably a question for Janis, but is there any way to tell how many paid entries have been entered in a region at a particular time?  I would be looking for total entries per region, not in a specific category.

This is not an attempt to get through 1st round by sending to a region with less entries.  I'm not sure how many entries I will have ready until it gets closer to the closing date.  If something happens in my tight brewing schedule to screw things up ( family, weather, setting myself on fire during a brewday ), I'd rather not take an entry spot if it isn't needed.

If this can't be done, I'm definately ok with that.

Good luck to all in the comp.
Seacoast Homebrew Club - Portsmouth, NH
AHA Member
Stephen Mayo
------------------------------------------------

Offline Janis

• AHA Project Coordinator/NHC Director
  • Brewer
  • Which came first, the pelican or the beer?
    • American Homebrewers Association
Re: NHC Region Entries Tally
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 09:55:09 am »
Probably a question for Janis, but is there any way to tell how many paid entries have been entered in a region at a particular time?  I would be looking for total entries per region, not in a specific category.

This is not an attempt to get through 1st round by sending to a region with less entries.  I'm not sure how many entries I will have ready until it gets closer to the closing date.  If something happens in my tight brewing schedule to screw things up ( family, weather, setting myself on fire during a brewday ), I'd rather not take an entry spot if it isn't needed.

If this can't be done, I'm definately ok with that.

Good luck to all in the comp.
Hi Stephen,
When you register yourself with the Online Registration System, you will have to choose the Judging Center to which you want to submit your entries.  In the area with all of the Judging Center choices, the running totals of paid entries for each Judging Center is displayed.  To check the running totals after you have already registered yourself, instead of logging in, you can click on the Register link as though you hadn't registered, and you can see the totals at the bottom of the page.  Don't try to register with the site more than once, but this is how you can see the totals.
Cheers,
    Janis
Janis Gross
National Homebrew Competition Director
AHA Project Coordinator
janis@brewersassociation.org

Offline tesgüino

• Assistant Brewer
Re: NHC Region Entries Tally
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 08:56:40 am »
Another way is to hit the "Edit Account Info" button after you have logged on.
It won't allow you to switch judging locations, but it does show the number of entries in each.