Got home from work early. I decided to brew. This was the BEST surprise brew day ever! Hit all my numbers spot. Got a new routine down, I was done, pitched, and cleaned up in 3 1/2 hours. No mess, or no water spilled at all. And the best part, FINALLY.....I whirpooled again, and after reading some advice on here, I took my IC out. Gave it a good whipping with my wire whisk, and let it sit about 5 minutes. Instead of using my valve to drain the kettle, I used my siphon. When it was all done, there was a beautiful pile of crap, about 6 inches around, and three inches high, right in the middle of my kettle. It brought a tear to my eye. So, thanks everyone for the help. Could not have done it without you.
Oh, I should also mention, that with my new IC, I went from boil, to 58*, in 9 minutes!! And, I am now consistently hitting 80% effcy.