Last night was the end of my first ever two-brew day. That was a little too much for me, though, as now I've got a fever, although that may have to do with the 30-degree temperature swing over the past 24 hours.
I did a Bell's THA clone that was a little higher gravity than I expected (1.068 OG) and what I'm going to call a "Garden hose Summer Kolsch" that was SUPPOSED to have an OG of around 1.040 but ended up at 1.035-ish. I didn't have enough boil volume and ended up with a stuck sparge towards the very end of the mash (too much cracked wheat I think. All flakes next time.) so I had to use the, you guessed it, garden hose to fill 'er up to boil volume. I'm not worried about it though, should be an interesting experiment at the least.