Membership questions? Log in issues? Email info@brewersassociation.org

Author Topic: Brew Jacket control board buy or repair  (Read 597 times)

Offline pvbaker

• 1st Kit
Brew Jacket control board buy or repair
« on: August 01, 2022, 12:33:46 pm »
Hi folks,
has anyone burnt out their brewjacket controller, mine smoked its self earlier this year and cant find another, are their any members that do electronic repair or want to sell their controller. Brew Jacket web site has been sold out for a while and I dont think they will ever be in stock since I think their concetrating  on their new brewing system. Any Ideas, please chime in. Thanks
Peter

Offline KellerBrauer

• Brewmaster
  • Bottoms Up!
Re: Brew Jacket control board buy or repair
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2022, 07:38:45 am »
Hi Peter — first, I would recommend you locate and correct the cause of the burnout, if you’ve not already done so.  Next, I would bring the controller, along with any wiring diagrams you have, to a electrical contractor who specializes in industrial and/or temperature controls. They will not need to know your product since they have the wiring diagram.  Plus, they have quick access to the replacement parts.

This is not a guarantee this contractor will be interested in helping you.  But you may get lucky!

Good luck!
Joliet, IL

All good things come to those who show patients and perseverance while maintaining a positive and progressive attitude. 😉